Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PROM 2010. :)

hey there!

sorry i've been slacking on my posting; prom was last weekend (the subject of this post!) & i've gotten tonsilitis since then. :( but anyway, i decided to post some prom pics. let me know what you think!

BEFORE:

redoing my toes purple, curling my hair (we diy our stuff. ;D), NO MAKEUP. shocker, i know.

AFTER:







this is my dad & i. we could never take any serious pics because he kept me in stitches!



my stepmom, i, and my dad. :)



my mother and i! :)


this is my bestest friend in the entire universe: anna michelle! we've been bffs/sisters since we were 3.



excited!

i didn't take many in-prom pics, but i took plenty pre-prom. this was my first, after all!

so, readers, give me your opinions! tell me about your first prom & the like.

with love,
rachel. <3

5 comments:

  1. Rachel you look like a star about to walk down the red carpet! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice pictures! I sense a future model :D One of your best posts yet!!! And prom was very fun!! :)




    -Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Jonas said. I hope next year's is even better than this one was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fabulous!
    what was the theme of prom this year?

    ReplyDelete
  5. melanie: aw, thank you! :)

    jonas: aw, thank you muchly! & psh, future model? i wish... ;) it was!

    swiffy: i hope so as well. prom was mucho fun though.

    tabitha: thanks! :) it was "a black tie affair". it was pretty much just black&silver with accents of red. haha. it was still very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting! i hold each one dear to my heart. :)
(p.s. i'll check out your blog, too!)