Wednesday, April 7, 2010

cream, floral, denim, leather.

hello!

ah, wednesday, you're such a nice day when you want to be. my hair appointment went lovely: my hairstylist's daughter and three of her granddaughters were there. the place stayed rather empty, which i liked, and the two little girls who were old enough to be curious were so cute! they kept me occupied during my 90 minute session. my hairstylist also curled my hair into a lovely prom style; however, i can totally see myself wearing my hair in this style, just a bit toned down. i'll post pics tomorrow.

also, my nike+ shoes came in! now i just need the ipod software to arrive. i was due for a new pair of tennis shoes; i've been jogging in chucks, for heaven's sake! i'll post pics of those beauties tomorrow as well.

but onto the outfit of the day:



cream cardi from alloy, floral camisole-blouse is from a boutique called city market in valdosta, jeans are levi's, boots are bare traps (from belk's).


pearl-cluster earrings were a gift. blue fabric-covered bead necklace is vintage (from my grandmother).


i found this purse at the kohl's in valdosta. hmm, where have i seen that fabric before? ;)

someone told me that this outfit is a bit "sweet" compared to my other outfits. i agree, but let me ask you: do you think so? and if so, is it a bad thing? i want honest opinions, please!

con amor,
rachel. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for commenting! i hold each one dear to my heart. :)
(p.s. i'll check out your blog, too!)