Tuesday, March 23, 2010

spring break in valdosta. (post #2)



hey there!

back with another entry into the valdosta trip posting. mm, man, i love my family. all these teenagers who don't like their parents & grandparents, psh! whatever. spending spring break with my grandparents & dad & stepmom was so much fun! :)

did i tell you we shopped like crazy people? i think we didn't go shopping... two days. the rest we went to at least one store. yep, we girls and our retail therapy... looked at lots of cute things, & lots of baby/toddler things! we bought some clothes for my step-nephew hunter, & i bought some surprises for my friend's soon-to-be-due baby aiden. and then... we bought for us as well!

so, retail therapy part 2!



green&violet floral "vintage" dress from target. (converse one-star brand.)



two dkny jeans finds from t.j. maxx! i love that store.



denim jacket is mudd, from kohls. 60% off! i love clearance. jeans are from belk.



first shirt is bcbg max azria. (from ross -- another store i love.) blue&green watercolor floral tank is from belk's. it has lace paneling in the back: so springtime!



black pencil skirt is apt 9 from kohl's -- ever since my other pencil skirt got too big, i've been on the look out for my next true love, and i found it! black shift dress is... well, i don't remember the brand, but it's from kohls.

and now, another outfit post from the trip!



what a familiar dress... from target. (:P) brown strappy heels from target.



don't you just love that ring? it's actually a cupcake topper! xD my grandma saved it for me from a party she had at the flower shop she works at. faux pearl bracelet was a gift.


earrings are a gift from my little brother (from avon). pearl&chain necklace is vintage (previously my grandmother's).

in recent news: i went to the dentist today and got two cavities filled. they were my back molars, one on the top and one on the bottom. on the left side of my face, everything from my cheekbone down is numb & swollen. what fun!

it's also my best friend anna's birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA! i love you!

off to do homework now... how do you feel about my outfit? my purchases? anything? comment!

with love,
rachel. <3

3 comments:

  1. That denim jacket. Boss is the only word to describe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these pics Rach! =D You look very serious in one of them xD but great overall! Keep up the great work!! :D


    -Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  3. swiffy: thanks! it's pretty freakin' ace.

    jonas: thank you! yes, i'm miss serious-face! :P

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting! i hold each one dear to my heart. :)
(p.s. i'll check out your blog, too!)