Wednesday, March 3, 2010

a friend's temporary-pen-tattoos + turquoise & green.

hey loves!

today has not been the best wednesday. i hate to get too into personal life here, but i will say that high school is becoming so stale. there are some people are so fake and cruel it's sickening. however, i also have some amazing friends which more than cancel out those other people. :)

today you're getting a mash up of an outfit + my dear friend jonas' cool pen-tattoos he gave samo, anna, & i yesterday at school + random pics. :D



anna's crazy kittie tat!



samo's cute duck tat.

and...

SPOCK! yeah, we're i'm a trekkie. :D



please, enlighten me, why is there a random black guy in the mcdonald's picture? taken at the muscle shoals, alabama mcd's on a band trip. it's actually pretty adorable in there, for a mcdonald's. xD

and, OUTFIT:

turquoise shirt & green tank underneath is from pacsun (nollie is the brand, methinks?). jeans & rose-buckled belt are ae. shoes are from target.





earrings were a gift (my little brother got them from avon though -- didn't i already tell you guys that? anyway...), as was faux pearl bracelet. chain & pearl necklace is vintage, from my grandma.

so dears, i hope your wednesday was satisfactory! comment me up!

with love,
rachel. <3

(ps. my friend jonas who did those awesome pen-tattoos is also on the video game circuit. he has a youtube channel that showcases his skills which would love some traffic, if you're into that! check it out!)

with double love! (because in this world, we need it.)
rachel. <3

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TMI swiffy -___-


    -MegasXLR

    ReplyDelete
  3. just be glad it's over, hopefully. AND you are extremely fashinable!

    go you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edited for Jonas:

    I hope tomorrow is better for you! Besides Seth being his usual cruel self, I had a pretty good day. The only real work I had to do was in 2nd period, 5th period was just grand, and I had the best 20 minute nap ever in Chemistry. Avery certainly has quite the talent, doesn't he? I almost wish I would've been out there with you guys, but the trombone demands practice. I don't remember that weird black guy in the McDonald's picture. That's so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you all don't knoe me but Swiffy that's TMI. Not any better.









    Reporting from South Dakota,
    MegasXLR

    ReplyDelete
  6. dionne: agreed. i think it's calmed down... but anyway. thanks! :)

    swiffy: jonas certainly has talent! it was rather fun. and i know, random black guy, wtf? he's no mcd's character! :P

    megasxlr: though your comment had nothing to do with my post, i thought you might like to know that "know" is not spelled without an "e".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rach! You look hot! And very uniquely fashionable.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting! i hold each one dear to my heart. :)
(p.s. i'll check out your blog, too!)