Sunday, February 21, 2010

debra porter fashion show 2010.





hey loves!

oh man, i love sundays. 90% of the time they're the one day out of the week i have nothing to do, unless i go to church. today is one of those beautifully lazy sundays. :)

these are the pics from the local fashion show i did a few weeks ago. the store i modeled for has formal dresses, mostly. the majority of these pics are backstage, but i have a few a family friend took of me walking.



i didn't particularly like the way this one fit me. it clung to my torso & was a bit too long. however, everyone else loved it, even if i stumbled in it. xD







the blue ballgown is one i'm considering to wear for prom... isn't it gorgeous?

give me your opinions, darlings!

with love,
rachel. <3

3 comments:

  1. Love it! We almost went, but mom thought I wasn't interested, and I didn't think she would feel like going. We didn't know until the next day. D: That blues dress is gorgeous on you! I would certainly recommend it for prom, though I do like the white one more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote the WHITE one! You are KILLER in it. :)I love you my Rae Rae! You're soooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. swiffy: thanks! well, i didn't exactly watch any of it, but it was very country music-heavy. & you had to pay! not so cool.

    anna: aww, thanks dear! i love the white one as well, i just don't feel like it's formal enough. & i love you, my anna-face! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting! i hold each one dear to my heart. :)
(p.s. i'll check out your blog, too!)