Sunday, June 27, 2010

purple roses are my favorite.


hi you guys!

goodness, i've been... well, kinda lazy, actually. i just got back to my mom's yesterday, & we went out to eat & to an auction where i bought a little something. there's a picture, but i don't want to spoil the surprise. ;) it was a lot of fun! then today we went to pick it up & went grocery shopping, & this is the outfit i wore:


shirt is rue 21 ($3! :D), shorts are target, sandals are from a boutique (city market), earrings were a gift (from avon, i know, however), & ring is simply vera by vera wang (at kohl's).
forgive the stupid posing. xD my camera didn't want to focus either, but i didn't realize this until i uploaded the pictures, so sorry about that too!


my little second piercing looks like a baby compared to my other jewelry. xD




this is what i won at the auction! a green velvet chair! sorry for the shoddy lighting, but isn't it gorgeous? it's so comfy & i like it a lot more than the pink circle chair i had... much more sophisticated & much more my style. it'll definitely be going with me to college next year! :)

with love,
rachel. <3

5 comments:

thank you so much for commenting! i hold each one dear to my heart. :)
(p.s. i'll check out your blog, too!)