Monday, June 7, 2010

monochrome.

hello!

another spring outfit for you! (my outfits as of late have been bland. :/)

grey long sleeve is ralph lauren, black cuffed shorts are the limited, oxford-heels (i guess that's what you'd call them?) are rampage. harsh lighting is harsh.

these earrings are from a consignment store, and such a steal: 75 cents!

._. the expression above kind of horrifies me. but anywho! i love this necklace, which is from target. it's so feminine & such a statement piece.

tomorrow my mom & i are heading to a technology conference. woohoo nerds! i'm excited to go, because i'll be getting out of small town, alabama, i'll get some mom-daughter time, & shopping! there are two huge malls in the birmingham-area, & i'm hoping we can scour through both. there's also some cute surrounding suburb-towns whose downtowns are calling my name. i think it will be a fun escapade with my mom. :)

with love,
rachel. <3

4 comments:

  1. Been a while since I've even been on this site. Lookin' good! And have fun tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you cant go wrong with a grey shirt by polo
    classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your necklace! I have a strand of pearls from when I was like 12 but it's totally lame compared to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. swiffy: i knowww; it's been ages! :P but thanks! :)

    marisa: thanks for commenting! :) & yes, there are few ways to do wrong with a grey shirt by polo. xD

    sallyannie: thank you! i've got an obsession with pearls; i have at leave five necklaces with pearls on them. haha.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting! i hold each one dear to my heart. :)
(p.s. i'll check out your blog, too!)