Monday, August 9, 2010

hey, short-stuff!


hello there!

so, perhaps you noticed something? i got a new hair cut! in the jcpenney salon, of all places! the guy who cut my hair was super nice & incredibly knowledgeable when it came to thin hair; i think i found my new hairstylist! i'm going to him tomorrow to get it colored, which is the only other thing he needs to prove himself at. xD (i got my hair cut last friday, btw.)

onto the outfit-of-the-day:

shirt is dkny, shorts are charlotte russe, gladiators are from rack room shoes. earrings are from a consignment/boutique. super comfy school shopping attire, here.

wooden bangle was a gift, skinny bangles are lucky brand or from kohls, beaded bracelets are mark, leather cuff is delia's.

now to the NEW HAIRCUT pictures! :D

i'm really pleased with it. my hair feels thick for the first time in a very long time. it does make me look younger, but that's alright i suppose. it curls rather nicely too. :D


with love,
rachel. <3

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I loooove your new haircut, it's soo chic!!! And I love the dkny shirt you wear it's beautiful:))

    Love & hugs
    minnja

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting! i hold each one dear to my heart. :)
(p.s. i'll check out your blog, too!)