Friday, August 13, 2010

the beginning of the end.


hi loves!

so, thursday was my first day of senior year. it hasn't hit me yet; i keep saying to myself, "woah, i'm a senior! i'm almost out of here!" pretty exciting stuff. :D

this is the outfit i wore:

blazer -- jcpenney's, tank & skirt -- delias, heels -- target, belt -- ae, ring -- simply vera (kohl's), earrings -- gift (avon), mini-messenger bag -- kohl's.

i think i either A) intimidated or B) weirded out the incoming freshmen with my outfit. their eyes gravitated to me a bit too much -- it was kinda creepy. xD




oh! also, i got my hair dyed. its a bit more purple than i usually have done, but i think it's going to be a wonderful color for fall & winter. :)

with love,
rachel. <3

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful belt and skirt. Pretty outfit, I love it:))

    Lovely pictures:)

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab outfit.
    love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours of your skirt! Sweet new hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit, I have that boyfriend blazer too.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your belt is so cool! The print of your skirt is lovely as well :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting! i hold each one dear to my heart. :)
(p.s. i'll check out your blog, too!)