Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy birthday david gahan!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE GAHAN!

hey dearies,

guess what day it is. dave gahan's birthday! is it bad i kind of celebrate this like a holiday? i ate cake & everything. xD

but yes, today my blog is going to get dave gahan picture happy, & i'll go ahead & do my music!monday today as well. you'll never guess who this week's will be devoted to. xD



these are some of the pictures i took at the depeche mode concert back in september. <3>


SOFAD (songs of faith and devotion) era. he was so fragile. i'm so happy he's gotten healthier.


ultra-dave! rachel loves ultra-dave, mmmhmm indeed.


i adore this picture!



and... songs for music!monday:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

i decided to try this out instead of not being able to find all the songs i wanted on youtube. how do you like it in comparison?

also, it's mother's day as well! i am so thankful for my mom, my stepmom, my grandma ruth, and my grandma mary. i am so blessed to have these amazing women in my life. <3

so happy birthday dave gahan! if you ever see this, i hope year 48 treats you kindly.

with love,
rachel. <3

3 comments:

  1. Nice but i dont know who this week's music is about!!! Tell me who is it???? I really wanna know!!! D:


    --Jonas :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. jonas, i hope you're joking. :P sarcasm is hard to detect online. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am joking :)



    -Jonas

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting! i hold each one dear to my heart. :)
(p.s. i'll check out your blog, too!)