Tuesday, January 4, 2011

bare legs in winter. how i love thee.


hello, dears!

how has 2011 treated you so far? mine has been pretty swell... sleeping until noon, watching movies & glee, and being quite the internet fiend. today is also pretty grand because it is my last day of being 17! the family took me out for pre-birthday dinner tonight, and i am so full of mexican food it is unreal. but i turn 18 tomorrow! it feels surreal. i'm really that old?

but enough rambling. here's an outfit from my time in valdosta last week. can you believe it got warm enough to wear a skirt without stockings? me either.

shirtdress -- target (the converse brand... i seriously cannot remember the name!), flats -- avon, ring -- mark, rose studs -- charlotte russe, bow earrings -- betsey johnson.



also, a bit of shameless plugging... i've just started doing covers on youtube. i usually sing classical, but over winter break i decided, "ah, what the hell?" and i've done two florence + the machine songs.
anywho, this is my most recent: "you've got the love". its by no means perfect, but i'd be quite happy if you'd check it out & perhaps leave a comment. ^^"

with love,
rachel. <3

3 comments:

  1. I checked out your video! Love it:)

    By the way, don't forget the blog award I gave you.

    Stunning shirtdress!

    LOVE
    minnja


    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ring is soooo gorgeous!! The stones look a bit like moonstone- so pretty! You've got a great voice- and I love the bluesy feeling that came across as you were singing.

    *Claudia*
    Molto ❤ Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to watch your video, but you deleted it? :(

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting! i hold each one dear to my heart. :)
(p.s. i'll check out your blog, too!)